15 IDEAS TO USE YOUR HOME FOR MINISTRY
- Invite new people from church over once a month.
- Invite existing friends from church over once a month.
- Invite neighbors for a game night.
- Organize a meet and greet in the neighborhood.
- Organize a chill and grill on the street.
- Invite kids from school or sports teams for birthday parties etc.
- Host a north valley baptism.
- Host a BBQ and bounce house outreach to your neighborhood.
- Host a block party.
- Host a staff meeting for pastors.
- Host North Valley's ministry partners as out of state guests.
- Host a missionary coming through town
- Host an intern for short-term project.
- Host a Newcomer's Lunch.
- Host a Neighborhood Group.
You want to use your home for ministry? Email us your ideas and let’s explore some next steps! Thank you for considering using your home for ministry at North Valley!
More in North Valley Community Blog
November 8, 2018How North Valley's Easter outreach event changed a life!
October 19, 2018North Valley’s Catechism: Questions 98-108
October 12, 2018North Valley’s Catechism: Questions 88-97