Here are some common questions asked about North Valley Kids:
1. What time can I drop my children off in North Valley Kids?
The North Valley Kids teachers are ready to receive kids 15 minutes before the service start time.
First Service: 8:45 AM Kids drop off begins, Service starts at 9:00 AM.
Second Service: 10:15 AM Kids drop off begins, Service starts at 10:30 AM
2. What time do I pick up my children from North Valley Kids?
Please pick up your kids within 15 minutes after the end of the service with your parent check-out tickets in hand to match the number from your ticket to your child’s name tag.
First Service: 10:15 AM - All Kids back to parents
Second Service: 11:45 AM - All Kids back to parents
3. What are the Classes and Ages in North Valley Kids?
North Valley Kids meet during the 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM services in the following classes:
- Nursery (0's)
- Toddlers (1 & 2 years old)
- Preschool/Kindergarten (3, 4, and 5 years old not in school yet)
- North Valley K1 (Kindergarten to 1st grade)
- North Valley Elementary (2nd to 5th grade)
- North Valley Students (6th, 7th & 8th grade) meet during the 10:30 Service only
4. What is the Wellness Policy for Kids that attend North Valley Kids?
If your child has experienced a fever or vomiting within 24 hours of attending church or has congestion that is yellow or green, we ask that he/she not be brought to the North Valley Kids area. We desire to prevent the spread of germs and illnesses. Thank you for your cooperation.
5. What if my child has allergies?
We provide snacks for our toddler classes only. All of them are gluten, peanut, and dairy free. Please notify us at the Check-In station if your child has any allergies.
6. Who do I talk to if my child needs accommodations for them to learn in a classroom setting?
Crystal McGriff is our Early Childhood Coordinator and can be contacted through email here.
Brian Carr is our Elementary Coordinator and can be contacted through email here.
7. What if my child needs me during the service?
The Check-In System requires that you register with your cell phone number. A North Valley Kids Coordinator will send you a text message directly if you are needed during the service. If you receive a text during the service, please come to the Check-In station in the NVKids building so you can be connected to your child. If you do not respond to the text message, the number your child was assigned at the Check-In Station will flash on the bottom corner of the screen inside the service. Please make a note of your child’s assigned number before the service begins.
8. What does my child need to bring to North Valley Kids on Sunday morning?
- Nursery & Toddler class - diaper for each child you leave that is not potty trained, and we prefer a drinking cup with a spill proof lid.
- Preschool, NV K1, & Elementary classes - personal Bible is optional. Please leave toys and all other personal belongings with parents or in the car to eliminate distraction in the class.
9. What is the curriculum for North Valley Kids?
- The Gospel Project for Kids – Toddlers through 5th Grade classes
10. How do I know what my child is learning each week?
Each week on our North Valley Church Kids Facebook page we post, and via email, a summary of what the kids are learning in their respective classrooms. Please request to join and then 'like' "North Valley Kids" on Facebook.
11. How can I as a parent stay connected to North Valley Kids and the events or announcements during the week?
12. How often does NVCC do Baptisms and Baby dedications each year?
We schedule baptisms and baby dedications throughout the year. Please contact the North Valley Kids Coordinator, Brian Carr, if you are interested in being baptized or participate in a baby dedication.
13. How can I help out in North Valley Kids?
You can volunteer to serve with us! Please contact the North Valley Kids Coordinators to learn how to take the next steps. We would love to have you join our team!