Here to Help - Drive-Thru Food Drop Off
Last Sunday, June 28th from 1 PM - 3 PM
Join our outreach & help make a contribution to food-insecure people.
Drive-Thru Food Drop Off in 5 Easy Steps
1. On your next grocery run, pick up a few extra non-perishable food items (or add to your Clicklist) *Popular requested food needs: dried beans, coffee, bluebird flour, etc
2. Drive to North Valley and go to the roundabout on every SUNDAY in June from 1-3 PM
3. Honk your horn, wave to the volunteers & pop the trunk
4. Volunteers will collect your food donations and give you a free t-shirt and yard sign if you would like
5. Wave goodbye and head home! You can stay in your car the whole time!
WORRIED ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS?
Keep us updated on how you are doing by filling out this survey.
Here to Help - Yard Signs
Swing by the campus and pick up one of these yard signs and a t-shirt to be a light in your neighborhood. They will be laid out and waiting for you at the Ramada!
Find peace and hope. View our prayer guide.
Would you like someone to pray with you in this time of uncertainty and fear?
Text "PRAYER" to (602)633-4192 and someone from our prayer team will follow up with you.
NORTH VALLEY IS ONLINE!
Services will be available on Sundays at 8:30 am, 10 am, 11:30 am & Monday at 6:30 pm.
Want to join an online group? Text "NVGroup" to 94090
NV Kids have Sunday morning programs available on YouTube and Facebook each week. These videos have a short message from Minister Brian, the current video from the Gospel Project, and a song with motions for the kids.
NV Students Service will be live on YouTube Sundays at 4:00pm with small group Zoom calls after. NV Students are also encouraged to want the North Valley Live services with their parents and connect with leaders throughout the week.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES
Video Update 5/14/2020
In keeping the recommendations from the state and federal government, all church-wide gatherings and North Valley Garden Events held on the campus are temporarily suspended. We are monitoring the situation closely and want to be proactive to help flatten the curve and potential spreading of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Thankfully because of technology, we are still encouraging connecting and staying in community with others at a healthy distance.